Steel Nails (Various Sizes & Types)
Good quality range of nails including a mix of galvanised and non galvansied finishes suitable for various applications.
Suitable nails for applications include:
- 50mm Galvanised for fencing boards
- 100mm Round Wire Nails to attach fence rails onto fence posts
- 40mm & 50mm Oval Head Nails for using on cladding so the head can be filled in afterwards
- 65mm & 40mm Annular Ring Nails so nails cannot be pulled out easily
- 20mm/30mm/40mm Panel Pins for finer jobs as they are much thinner than regular nails
- 13mm/30mm/40mm Galvanised Clout Nails for use on roofing felt or for when a bigger nail head is required
- Galvanised Twist Nails for holding down joist hangers, roofing straps or other uses.
- Galvanised U Staples for attaching and holding wire in place
Note : Image shows 50mm Galvanised nail and does not represent appearance of all the different types of nails, and is for illustration purposes only.
We Also Recommend
Buffalo Type Board - Anti-Slip Mesh Phenolic Resin Plywood -Trailer Flooring 8'X4' (2440mm x 1220mm x 18mm)