Once we receive your order, we will process it and then send you a notification via either email/text(SMS)/phone call when it has been dispatched from us.
Deliveries are currently taking up to 5 working days, but are usually made sooner. Deliveries can take up to 7 working days for all SR, DL, NE and DH postcodes.
Our normal days for delivery are the working days of Monday through Saturday.
We deliver to the whole of Teesside (TS Postcodes), SR (Sunderland) and the vast majority of the DL(Darlington) postcode area, and parts of the DH(Durham), YO(York) and (NE) Newcastle postcode area.
We deliver throughout Middlesbrough, Stockton on Tees, Billingham, Hartlepool, Redcar, Guisbrough, Saltburn, Trimdon Station, Wingate, Darlington, Yarm, Newton Aycliffe, Bishop Auckland, Richmond, Catterick Garrison, Durham, Peterlee, Stokesley, Northallerton, Seaham, Thirsk, Whitby, Houghton le Spring, Crook, Spenymoor , Newcastle, Ferryhill and surrounding areas.
The costs and the postcode area's we cover are:
£15- TS1,TS2, TS3,TS4,TS5,TS6, TS7, TS8, TS17, TS18, TS19, TS20, TS23, DL1, DL3, SR1, SR2, SR3, SR4, SR5, SR6, SR7, SR8, SR9
£15 (For orders over £400- please ask for delivery charge under this value) - NE10, NE9, NE8, NE11, NE16, NE21, NE33, NE34, NE32, NE35, NE36, NE31, NE37, NE38
£16 - TS21, TS22
£20 - TS14, TS16, TS25, TS10, TS15, DL2
£25 - TS24, TS26, TS27, TS28, TS9, TS11, TS12, DH1, DH2, DH3, DH4, DH5
£25 (For orders over £400- please ask for delivery charge under this value)- NE30, NE29, NE28, NE12, NE7,NE6, NE1, NE2, NE3, NE4
£30- DL5, TS29, DL17
£35 (For orders over £400- please ask for delivery charge under this value)- NE27, NE25, NE26
£40- DL6, TS13
£50 - DH6
£50 (For orders over £400- please ask for delivery charge under this value)- NE24, NE23
£55 - DL16, DL4, DL15, DL14, DL10, DL9, DH1, DH5, YO21, YO7
We can deliver out of these area on occasion, please just contact us to see if it is possible and for costs.
A surcharge for the delivery of concrete posts /concrete gravel boards may be applicable for the delivery of those items.
Day of Delivery
Delivery times are usually between, but not restricted to, the hours of 8am to 5pm.
It is assumed that the delivery address is accessible by large long wheel base pick up, if this is likely to be a problem, please inform us at the point of ordering.
Unfortunately, due to insurance restrictions, we are only able to deliver items to ‘kerbside’. It is not their responsibility to take the delivery into your home, it is therefore advisable to make sure that there is adequate help to unload the delivery into your home/garden if necessary.
Cleveland Timber Supplies Limited strongly advise all customers to check all goods for any damage caused during transit, prior to signing for the goods. All goods must be signed for by a person over the age of 18
If the item is damaged whatsoever, notify us and we can arrange a replacement.
Cleveland Timber Supplies Limited strongly suggest you do not book any trade person to complete a job involving goods ordered from us, until all of your order have been received in good order.
Returns Policy for Cancelled Orders
Cleveland Timber Supplies Limited hope that you will be fully satisfied with your products; however, if you are not satisfied with your goods for any reason we are happy to accept returns in accordance with the policy below.
- We will only accept returns, with the exception of Special Order items, if they are sent back to us in suitable packaging within 14 days starting from day after receipt.
- You must notify us in writing that you would like to return your item within 14 days of receipt. Please contact us on our contact us form or by telephone 01642 218512 to cancel.
- If goods are to be returned for any reason other than manufacturing defects or damage, you will need to return the goods back to us, securely packaged and in the condition which they were received, at your cost via your chosen courier/method.
- If you live in the United Kingdom you have a legal right to cancel your order after you have received and inspected the goods.
- Should you decide to return the products you must notify us of the cancellation in writing (by post to the address below or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org marked “Returns”) within 14 working days of receipt of the goods.
- If returning goods you are under a legal duty not to use the products and to take care of them. This includes all packaging and labelling. Care must be taken to ensure that the goods remain in the best possible condition. Please take particular care with goods that are easily damaged or require erection or installation. If you need guidance on the best way to inspect any item without damaging it, please contact us.
- No Statutory cancellation rights apply to products that have been specifically made to your requirements, design or measurements. Goods made to a customer’s specific order or measurements will not be accepted for cancellation or return. This does not affect your statutory rights relating to faulty or misdescribed goods. For further information about your statutory rights, contact your local Trading Standards Department or Citizen’s Advice Bureau.
- If you do not return the goods within 14 days of your cancellation notice, we may choose to recover the goods from you, and if we do so, to charge you for the cost of doing so. If, despite sending a cancellation notice, you do not return the goods or fail to make them available for collection within 30 days of your notice of cancellation, you will be deemed to have accepted the goods, at which point a new purchase contract will be made, and if we have already granted a refund, you will be re-charged for your order at the price set out on the web site.
- When you return Goods to us in a condition which indicates that they have been used or attempted to be installed or erected after you have had a reasonable chance to inspect them, we will consider you to be in breach of your legal duty to take reasonable care of the goods and reserve the right to recover appropriate sums from you.
- Refunds will be processed within 14 days of receipt of any returned items.
Returns Policy for Damaged or Faulty Goods
- Upon receiving your goods, please check them as soon as possible and notify us if there is any damage or faults by email or telephone.
- You are entitled to inspect the goods, and we recommend that you do so thoroughly, however you cannot return good as defective / damaged following the installation or erection of any Goods, unless the defect / damage was not ascertainable until after installation.
- All goods are inspected thoroughly before dispatch, and are deemed to be in a saleable condition upon dispatch.
- We hope that you will be fully satisfied with your products and we make every effort to ensure all our goods are of the highest standards. If for any reason you are not satisfied because they are faulty, we will be happy to accept a return from you in accordance with the following policy.
We will confirm the collection date by email and arrange collection of the item. On receipt of the returned item and verification of your concerns, we will issue a refund or an exchange, whichever is your preference.
- Please include (where possible) with the Goods a copy of your internet invoice, cancellation notice (where applicable) or a written note of your name, address, e-mail address, order number and reason for return. This will speed up the process as we are able to identify the transaction.