Joist Hanger with Adjustable Height Strap - Various Sizes
JHA is a height adjustable joist hanger for supporting timber joists from timber members.
Available in standard leg (JHA270) and long leg (JHA450) versions.
- Pre-galvanised mild steel.
- A galvanised joist hanger that provides great support with ease of installation.
- Published performance values are based upon 3.75 x 30mm square twist nails being used throughout.
- Wider strap provides more surface area on the supporting timber and allows increased nail spacing, enhancing the performance of the critical hanger-to-support part of the connection.
- Minimum and maximum nailing schedules are stamped into the strap providing correct installation information for site operatives.
- Speed-prong holds the hanger in position to allow easier attachment. The installer no longer has to try to hold hanger, joist and nail with one hand and swing a hammer with the other!
- JHA270 range features a location tab which allows easier alignment of the hanger.
- The model number and size is stamped into the seat of the hanger for easy identification, even after installation.
- Solid sawn timber joists
When to Use
- Face Fix
- Wrap Over
Also sold seperately, galvanised twist nails for fixing them found here