Treated Fence Boards 22mm x 150mm x 3.6m
Green treated fence board.
- Homegrown in the UK, Ireland or imported from Europe.
- Typically used in conjuction with fence rails, posts and capping to create a board and rail fence.
- High pressure treated green, for improved durability.
- Sourced from sustainable woodland.
- Available in other lengths and other sizes here .
- Often used as barn siding (yorkshire boarding) for agricultural buildings.
- Can be used as a timber gravel board for the bottom of a fence.